A one-of-a-kind lodge for elephant lovers
- Six luxury suites
- Zindoga Villa with two suites
- Full days interacting with the elephants
- Hot air ballooning (dependent on conditions and at an extra price)
- Twice daily game drives with experienced and knowledgeable guides
- Helicopter flips to Blyde River Canyon (dependent on conditions and at an extra price)
This stunning lodge is located in a ‘Big Five’ private game reserve in Hoedspruit, bordering the Kruger National Park. With hands-on management and excellent staff, the lodge offers a fabulous, luxurious safari experience – not least because of the elephants you’re sure to grow attached to during your stay.
With just six luxurious suites situated on a dry river bed, and the beautiful Zindoga Villa which contains two suites with private plunge pools, you can enjoy your safari experience in comfort and privacy. Various packages cater for everyone from honeymooners to those who want to participate in the sustainability initiatives at the camp.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.