Cruise the Fijian islands on an opulent private yacht charter
- One master and two double en suite cabins
- Comfortable air-conditioned interiors with dining saloon, TV and captain's lounges
- Large deck space and an outdoor BBQ
- Crew including Captain, Engineer, Chef and Steward
- Snorkeling gear, paddle board, two kayaks and a jet ski
- On board compressor
- Snorkelling, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and jet skiing
- Charters focused on diving or surfing available
- Island hopping
The Bel’Mare is perhaps the most luxurious way in which to explore the beautiful Mamanuca. and Yasawa Islands of Fiji.
Available for private charters, this fully crewed 86-foot motor yacht has one master and two double en-suite cabins, and is well suited to couples after the utmost privacy as well as families or small groups.
There’s ample living space including a large deck area, bar and a BBQ where you chef prepares delicious food and your favourite cocktails, as well as air conditioned lounges and dining saloon.
Privately chartered live-aboard cruises range from overnight mini-breaks to relaxing week-long island hopping expeditions, far away from the yachting crowds. You’ll spend your days discovering stunning uninhabited white sandy beaches, unspoiled anchorages, colourful reefs teaming with fish-life and crystal clear lagoons with a range of on board toys including snorkelling equipment, kayaks, water ski and stand up paddle board. Charters focussing on diving or surfing can also be arranged.