Cruise the Fijian islands on an opulent private yacht charter
- One master and two double en suite cabins
- Comfortable air-conditioned interiors with dining saloon, TV and captain's lounges
- Large deck space and an outdoor BBQ
- Crew including Captain, Engineer, Chef and Steward
- Snorkeling gear, paddle board, two kayaks and a jet ski
- On board compressor
- Snorkelling, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and jet skiing
- Charters focused on diving or surfing available
- Island hopping
The Bel’Mare is perhaps the most luxurious way in which to explore the beautiful Mamanuca. and Yasawa Islands of Fiji.
Available for private charters, this fully crewed 86-foot motor yacht has one master and two double en-suite cabins, and is well suited to couples after the utmost privacy as well as families or small groups.
There’s ample living space including a large deck area, bar and a BBQ where you chef prepares delicious food and your favourite cocktails, as well as air conditioned lounges and dining saloon.
Privately chartered live-aboard cruises range from overnight mini-breaks to relaxing week-long island hopping expeditions, far away from the yachting crowds. You’ll spend your days discovering stunning uninhabited white sandy beaches, unspoiled anchorages, colourful reefs teaming with fish-life and crystal clear lagoons with a range of on board toys including snorkelling equipment, kayaks, water ski and stand up paddle board. Charters focussing on diving or surfing can also be arranged.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Fiji, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.