What to Pack for a Trip to Bolivia
If you're wondering what to pack for a trip to Bolivia, look no further.
Our experts have weighed in on the essentials; with changing weather and a range of climates, it's best to be as prepared as possible.
Lots of layers and sun protection are just a couple of must-haves for your trip. Check out our comprehensive packing list here.
- Shorts or zip-off trousers
- Light cotton long sleeved top
- Light trekking trousers. Pick a fabric that will dry quickly.
- Sweater or warm top. This will help on cooler evenings.
- Waterproof or anorak
- Synthetic layers. If you are visiting the salt flats you will need clothing for warm days that will also protect you from the cold at night. Synthetic fabrics are most effective. Also pack gloves, synthetic socks, synthetic or wool shirts and a fleece sweater.
- Outdoor supportive shoes
- Comfortable hiking shoes
- Flip flops/ sandals
- Sun protection. Sun cream and a wide-brimmed hat.
- Day pack. This will be useful for taking on excursions.
- Insect repellent
- Ziplock bags. These can be useful for keeping your belongings dry and protected from the weather.
Tech and gadgets
- Camera, lenses and spare batteries
- Flashlight/headlamp and batteries
Feeling inspired? Get in touch to start planning your perfect Bolivian adventure today...