Small, Capable and Handsome
- 63 outside cabins with exterior views and en-suite facilities
- Dining room
- Bar staffed by a professional bartender
- Polar library with a large collection of polar books and DVDs
- Multi-purpose lounge and presentation room
- Exercise room
- Internet access
- Polar boutique
- Zodiac cruising
- Hiking and snowshoeing
- Options for:
- Camping using high-quality REI camping equipment
Furnished with an ice-capable hull and stabilizers, and completely refurbished in 2017, this small and handsome ship has been designed to carry passengers to the wilds of the world in comfort.
Inside you’ll be welcomed with a warm decor of wood and brass and ample accommodation for up to 132 guests in 63outside cabins with exterior views and en-suite facilities. Enjoy panoramic views of your voyage from the forward-facing lounge and bar staffed by a professional bartender, a window-lined dining room and promenade walkways.
This elegant vessel delicately combines adventure with creature comforts. After a day of exploring the shores of the Antarctic Paninsular and Zodiac cruising the icy waters, you can look forward to a fine chef-prepared dinner.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.