Manu Wildlife Center
An Excellent Eco-Friendly Lodge in the Manu
- Easily accessible macaw and parrot lick
- The world's largest Tapir lick
- Two 120ft tall canopy plaforms
- Miles of trails through the a forest abundant with monkeys and other wildlife
- Nature walks
- Bird watching
- Lake Navigation
- Night walk
- Visits to the Macaw and Tapir clay licks
The most comfortable lodge located inside the Manu Lowlands, this is a special place to stay, and a great deal of care and attention has been put into making sure that guests get to both view and understand the wildlife of this area. Guests are housed in spacious private bungalows with en suite bathrooms and hot water showers.
The lodge is comfortable with large communal areas all constructed with salvaged wood. All meals and activities are included in the cost of the stay.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.