Shorter Version of this Unique Private Trek
- 4-person tent for 2 persons
- 2-person tent for single travellers
- Three season tents
- Sleeping pads and -18c comfort mummy sleeping bags
- Dining and kitchen tents with tables and chairs
- Toilet tent with biodegradable facilities
- Pack animals to porter
- 2 guides for 8 people
- All meals, drink and transfers included
- The trek is quite challenging given the altitudes and gradients involved, so we would only recommend this to fit and agile hikers
- Private guided tour of Choquequirao
- Swim in the Apurimac river
This is a unique, private service and 60-kilometre trek to Choquequirao arranged on request, and all inclusive to the highest standards.
Beginning and ending in the Andean village of Cachora, you will reach Choquequirao on the second day and camps will be made at: Chiquisca, Choquequirao and Rosalina Beach.
A full itinerary and kit list are available on request.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.