Secluded & Well-Run Eco Resort Reached Only by Boat
- 10 cabinas
- A/C and ceiling fans
- Swimming pool
- Dining and central lounge areas
- Trekking, nature trails and wildlife excursions to Corcovado National Park
- Cano Island Biological Reserve
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Dolphin & whale tours
- Sport fishing
- Catamaran sailing
- Horseback riding
- Night-time rainforest tours
- Canopy and zipline
A lovely low-key eco resort of just ten naturally-styled cabinas set into seventy acres of primary rainforest in the remote Caletas section between Drake Bay and Corcovado National Park. Only accessible by boat, it’s that secluded.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.