Casa Bueras Boutique Hotel
Beautiful and Stylish Mansion Hotel
- 14 rooms
- Deli lounge bar and restaurant
- Swimming pool with solarium
- Small gym
- Beauty salon and walled garden
- Business centre and wi-fi
- We can arrange for many private tours of Santiago ranging from general introductions to the city with an expert local guide to interest-led ones. Speak to our consultants about your time in Santiago.
Folded into the bohemian heart of one of Santiago’s prettiest neighbourhoods, the Casa Bueras Boutique Hotel (formerly known as the Lastarria Boutique Hotel), really reflects its stylish environs and is a superb little place to stay or stopover in the capital.
Housed in a restored mansion dating back to 1927, the 14 spacious bedrooms reflect a more contemporary era for more modern tastes and demands. Divided into four separate categories, each is beautifully decorated and well equipped, while some feature terraces and two interconnecting rooms for families.
A lovely garden terrace and outdoor swimming pool give a sanctuary sort of feel away from the bustle of the city, but the immediate district is such a pleasant one, filled with galleries, antique stores, restaurants and shops, that you might be tempted to do some local exploration (being so well placed for it).
Casa Bueras Boutique Hotel is a Jacada Signature Property for excellence in personalised service and luxury.
Jacada guests making new reservations here will receive an upgrade to a superior room, if available.