Luxury Chile Tours
Immerse yourself in some of Latin America's most dramatic landscapes
Chile stretches for more than half the entire length of South America, flanked by the Pacific to the west and the Andes to the east. The country is home to an incredible diversity of dramatic landscapes, and there’s no shortage of exciting things you can do there.
- You can hike the dramatic granite peaks of Torres del Paine in Patagonia.
- Explore the waters of the Chilean Lake District, cruise past glaciers, and penguins en route around Cape Horn.
- In the verdant central region explore vineyards, artistic seafront cities, and the capital Santiago.
- In the far north, venture into the Martian landscape of the Atacama Desert.
- Discover the enigmatic carved stone heads of remote Easter Island.
We plan every step of your trip, with hand picked accommodation, expert local guides and exclusive experiences to suit your travel style and interests. You can relax while discovering this beautiful country, knowing that Jacada is taking care of all the details.
Browse through some of our most popular example trips below, and call one of our expert Chile Travel Designers to start planning the journey of a lifetime.
I rank Chile as one of the most beautiful countries in the world. It boasts pure, epic scenery at its most spectacular. Although a slim country it has got it all – great wine, glaciers, deserts and even Easter Island. And to top it off, the folks here in Chile are some of the friendliest I’ve ever met.
Our top Chile example trips
An absolutely wonderful experience. Everyone we interacted with from Jacada was a consummate professional with great communication and attention to detail. The trip design was exactly what we asked for, 5 stars the whole way. My one request to make the experience perfect would be increased transparency about the details of the trip. I wholly admit this need might be…
Overall a satisfying and memorable one! Services were great, able trying their best to tackle and meet your last-minute changes/requests. The land operators at most of the destinations were professional enough to provide information and assistance during the trip. The hotels arranged throughout the entire trip were just terrific - does make the best out of the stay! Restaurants and…
- Excellent itinerary; perfectly matched our interest - Provided great accommodation - Staff is very friendly and helpful. Our flight has been cancelled from Cusco to Lima, James who was our local staff provided a good arrangement until our flight was rescheduled.
We appreciated Jacada's flexibility, follow up and attentiveness, our trip would not have been as fantastic as it turned out. The locations, restaurants and hotels were great picks. The itinerary gave us a wonderful taste of the beautiful areas of Chile. Our guide in Santiago, Juan Manuel, was absolutely amazing. We really felt he went above and beyond taking care…
It's not enough to say perfect because everything Jacada has provided for us on two trips (Japan, Argentina/Chili) has been so far beyond our expectations. And I do mean everything: the hotels, the guides, suggestions, any and all transportation. Most importantly in times of trouble (I broke my leg) the support is incredible. We wouldn't travel without them again.
Inspiring destinations in Chile
Need to Know
- is the local time
- Chilean Peso is the local currency
- Santiago is the capital city
- Empanada is Chile's national dish
When to go
Chile is an outdoor lover's dream, so the weather plays a big part in deciding when to visit. Spring and autumn are great as the weather is pleasant and many destinations are less crowded.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.