Authentic, Friendly, and Personal with Expert Activities.
- Four rooms with en suite bathrooms
- Private access to beach
- Private boats
- Bespoke excursion programmes with expert English-speaking guides include:
- Horseback riding
- Diving, snorkelling and wakeboarding
- Trekking & Fossil trails
- Hiking trips to see land wildlife: guanacos, Patagonian hares, armadillos, and rheas
- Marine Fauna Watching from hotel's private boats
- Organic food § drink, massages, Reiki, yoga and meditation
- Airplane tour over Peninsula Valdes
- Kayak and sandboard guide tour
- One Night camping at Loreto Beach
- Salmon Fishing
A small but very personal lodge, Estancia Loreto maintains its homey size and feel with simple rustic décor for an authentic stay and bespoke expedition programmes are offered to guests in and around the Valdes Peninsula, the world’s best marine fauna observation site.
Surrounded by not much but the landscape’s wild rugged beauty and 10km from Puerto Pirámides, this four-room Estancia is full of warm Patagonian and familial character and staff look after you for every inch of your stay.
Wildlife, marine and even wellbeing trips are organised according to your individual wishes including horseback riding, snorkel diving with sea lions, whale and penguin watching from the lodge’s private boats, trekking, and even massages and yoga.
The rooms are decorated simply but comfortably, and with lots of natural textiles and furnishings it retains a cosy and charming nautical quality.
Estancia Loreto is great for families, requires a minimum of four people for the lodge to open and prices are all-inclusive for a three night stay.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.