Kirurumu Manyara Lodge
An elevated stay for an elevated experience
- 27 tented rooms
- 2 honeymoon suites and 2 family cottages
- Bar complete with sun-deck and panoramic views of the rift valley
- Dining room with waiter service
- Maasai guided ethno - botanical walks
- Mountain biking available on request
- Half-day treks and hikes
- Fly camping in forests on special request
Perched high up on the edge of the Great Rift Valley, Kirurumu Manyara Lodge commands enjoys outstanding views over Lake Manyara, the Rift floor and Mt. Losimingori.
The lodge is made up of 27 tented rooms, 2 honeymoon suites and 2 family cottages each with ensuite bathrooms. After an exhilarating day on safari, you’ll be able to swap stories at the bar which is complete with a sun-deck and panoramic views of the rift valley.
With a fantastic location just in front of the Ngorongoro Highlands, the lodge is your gateway to Lake Manyara, the Ngorongoro Crater, Olduvai Gorge and the Serengeti.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.