Tented Camp Right in the Middle of the Action
- 12 en-suite tents twin or double bedded (including 1 family tent). 27 beds in total
- 1 mess tent with seperate lounge and dining with a centralized bar area
- 24hr electricity supply provided predominantly by solar and backup generator
- In tent flush toilet, running water and hot showers
- Mosquito proof tents
- Battery charging facilities available in the main area
- All alcoholic house and non alcoholic drinks included
- Daily game drives and bush walks
Hidden in the Seronera Valley in a secluded part of the Central Serengeti, the deluxe Lemala Ewanjan offers magnificent views over the plains and unique access to prolific wildlife viewing.
The specification camp is composed of 12 beautiful suite tents including one family tent, each en-suite with flush toilets, running water and hot showers. You’ll find a double or twin leather bed with warm duvets in your tent which is decked out with wooden cabinets and flooring and 24-hour solar lighting. Outside, there’s outside loungers from which to enjoy the spectacular Serengeti wilderness.
The Seronera valley benefits from being a year-round game viewing destination thanks to its abundance of water and large population of resident cats. When you’re not out on exhilarating game drives, relax in the mess tent which is fully equipped with leather sofas, chandeliers, side cabinets, rugs and chests, and offers a separate bar, living and dining area.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Africa, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.