Ant’s Nest and Bush Lodge
Superb Horse-Riding Safaris & Brimming with Character
- Ant's Nest (main lodge with six suites)
- Tented Camps (sleeps six)
- World's View Cottage (one double and one twin)
- Day and night game drives
- Horse safaris
- Fishing (Sept - April)
- Guided walks
- River swimming (in summer months)
- Visits to archaeological sites
- Take part in management activities: game capture, treating injured animals, game consensus on horseback, burning firebreaks etc
- Clay pigeon shooting
Ant’s Nest is the Main Camp and Lodge here at this Private Reserve, cradled by one of its dales and next to a waterhole where animals often congregate and which you can observe from your room’s very own veranda.
There are six suites (including a very large honeymoon one) here, a fifteen-metre swimming pool, library, cosy indoor dining room and lounge, but on warmer nights romantic lantern-lit dinners are served outside.
The newly built World’s View Cottage is good for a group of friends or family looking for that extra bit of privacy and for the more adventurous, there’s the tented camp that sleep six and gets you that much closer to the wilderness around you.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.