Wonders of South America
What's To Love?
This trip takes you to visit some of the most iconic locations in South America, which offer a mix of the man-made and natural Wonders of the World.
Explore the ancient Inca citadel of Machu Picchu with our expert, private guides. Get up close to the magnificent Iguassu falls, set in lush tropical rainforest. Enjoy the simply marvellous city of Rio de Janeiro and experience the amazing views from the postcard image of Christ the Redeemer. In every area you'll have access and insight from our private guides and expert info to make sure that you make the very most of your stay in these countries.
All the carefully selected exclusive and private tours will allow you to take things at your own pace and see what you are most interested in.
Please remember this is an example plan that we would be happy to customise to suit your requirements.
- All internal flights
- Private transfers throughout
- All accommodation including breakfast (some lodges will also include other meals
- Private tours in the Sacred Valley
- Vistadome Train Service to Machu Picchu
- Private tours of Machu Picchu, Iguassu Falls and Rio de Janeiro
- Boat trip in Iguassu