What's To Love?
Argentina is a country of great contrasts, neatly explored by this trip including glaciers, dramatic waterfalls and verdant, tropical rainforest.
With your first visit to see the impressive ice display of Perito Moreno glacier, you will be awestruck by the sheer grandness of the glacial heights. From South to the far North, you will get a chance to take in the impressive flow of water at Iguassu and discover a whole host of different birds, colourful butterfly’s and other wildlife of the Iguassu National Park. Ending in Buenos Aires, considered the Paris of Latin America, you will have plenty of time to relax and soak up the energy and charm of this elegant and stylish cosmopolitan city.
Please remember this is an example plan that we would be happy to customise to suit your requirements.
- All Internal flights
- All accommodation including breakfast (some lodges may include other meals as well)
- Private airport transfers with an English speaking guide
- Private full day tour to Perito Moreno Glacier
- Full day trip to Iguassu Falls with boat trip
- City tour in Buenos Aires
- Rojo Tango, including dinner