However, the area has another major source of appeal - the Hotel Rio Sagrado - which offers both opulence and comfort to those who want to stay in the Sacred Valley.
Guests can expect all the little extras that make a holiday in the region as special as it can be, such as custom-made duvet covers and Peruvian pima cotton sheets.
Beds are strategically placed to give views over the stunning surroundings, while showers have been designed to give the impression of bathing with nature.
Decor has been inspired by both Peru and Europe, ensuring guests feel comfortable in their rooms.
Other highlights of the Hotel Rio Sagrado include Spa Mayu Wilka, where treatments are derived from local native plants and truly exceptional massages are available.
- Nov. 1th, 2011Ultimate luxury awaits in Lake Titicaca
- Oct. 31th, 2011Tourists prove satisfied with luxury Peru holidays
- Oct. 28th, 2011Peru's Northern Beaches - perfect for honeymooners
- Oct. 27th, 2011Cusco reflects Peru's cultural and historical heart
- Oct. 26th, 2011Enjoy Machu Picchu without the mountain climb via train
- Oct. 24th, 2011Taste the best Lima has to offer
- Oct. 24th, 2011Explore the waters of Lake Titicaca
- Oct. 21th, 2011Immerse yourself in nature at the Manu Amazon Biosphere
- Oct. 21th, 2011PromPeru named Leading South American Tourist Board
- Oct. 20th, 2011Peruvian Amazon to receive direct international flights
- Oct. 19th, 2011Machu Picchu soon to be visited by Unesco
- Oct. 18th, 2011Cusco has plenty to offer
- Oct. 17th, 2011Jagger named ambassador for Peruvian Amazon
- Oct. 14th, 2011Experience the jungle at Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica
- Oct. 13th, 2011Peru's Northern Beaches are well worth a look
- Oct. 13th, 2011Experience ultimate comfort in the Sacred Valley
- Oct. 12th, 2011Find inner peace on magical Madre de Dios holidays in Peru
- Oct. 11th, 2011Mick Jagger spotted on luxury Peru holiday
- Oct. 10th, 2011Colca Canyon offers an intriguing experience
- Oct. 10th, 2011Peru's Nazca Lines under threat?