Luxury Peru holidays provide the perfect chance for getting some exceptional photographs, but the region of Puno is perhaps one of the best places to get snap happy.
Puno is especially popular among tourists because of Lake Titicaca, which provides one of the country's finest natural attractions.
Plenty of photographers will head out to the shores of the lake at sunrise and sunset to capture the magnificent scenery that is like nowhere else in the world.
Its floating reed islands are also a source of intrigue, which visitors should have ample time to discover if staying in Puno for a number of days.
Staying in Lake Titicaca is a wonderful experience, especially for those residing at the Casa Andina Private Collection.
This hotel is located right on the lake, giving ample opportunity for capturing the local scenery on camera, before making the most of facilities such as the on-site restaurant and jacuzzi suites.
- Sep. 13th, 2011Luxury is never far away from Peru's Sacred Valley
- Sep. 12th, 2011Tours of Lima's presidential palace prove a hit
- Sep. 12th, 2011Photo opportunities aplenty in Puno
- Sep. 9th, 2011Peru tourism sites to benefit from investment
- Sep. 8th, 2011Get close to the Incas in Cusco
- Sep. 7th, 2011Peru: An unexplored beach destination
- Sep. 2th, 2011Do something different in Colca Canyon
- Sep. 1th, 2011Get a bird's-eye view over the Nazca Lines
- Aug. 31th, 2011Suspected meteorite seen in skies over Cusco
- Aug. 30th, 2011Peruvian handicrafts find their way to South America
- Aug. 24th, 2011Explore the mysterious, ancient Nazca Lines on luxury holidays in Peru
- Aug. 23th, 2011Luxury Peru tours of Colca Canyon offer natural beauty, isolation and adventure
- Aug. 22th, 2011Discover Peru's hidden treasures of Choquequirao and Vitcos
- Aug. 19th, 2011Cusco offers a variety of experiences
- Aug. 19th, 2011South America boasts many must-see destinations
- Aug. 19th, 2011Be environmentally-aware on trips to the Galapagos
- Aug. 18th, 2011Mendoza offers a year-round holiday destination
- Aug. 17th, 2011Arequipa's eateries offer much to write home about
- Aug. 16th, 2011Animal spotting is a must on luxury holidays in South America
- Aug. 15th, 2011Corumbau offers the finest relaxation