As would be expected from a city of this size, there are many great eateries to be explored, such as Zig Zag Restaurant.
Diners can expect to receive a range of different cuisines, including everything from local Peruvian dishes to Swiss delicacies.
Chicha por Gaston Acurio also comes with high acclaim from past visitors, as it is praised for the quality of its food and the atmosphere that surrounds it.
Zingaro and Cafe y Vino are also well worth a look by anyone staying in the area.
There are a number of luxury hotels in Arequipa to check into after an exceptional meal, such as Casa Andina Private Collection, which is a national historic monument in its own right.
- Sep. 13th, 2011Luxury is never far away from Peru's Sacred Valley
- Sep. 12th, 2011Tours of Lima's presidential palace prove a hit
- Sep. 12th, 2011Photo opportunities aplenty in Puno
- Sep. 9th, 2011Peru tourism sites to benefit from investment
- Sep. 8th, 2011Get close to the Incas in Cusco
- Sep. 7th, 2011Peru: An unexplored beach destination
- Sep. 2th, 2011Do something different in Colca Canyon
- Sep. 1th, 2011Get a bird's-eye view over the Nazca Lines
- Aug. 31th, 2011Suspected meteorite seen in skies over Cusco
- Aug. 30th, 2011Peruvian handicrafts find their way to South America
- Aug. 24th, 2011Explore the mysterious, ancient Nazca Lines on luxury holidays in Peru
- Aug. 23th, 2011Luxury Peru tours of Colca Canyon offer natural beauty, isolation and adventure
- Aug. 22th, 2011Discover Peru's hidden treasures of Choquequirao and Vitcos
- Aug. 19th, 2011Cusco offers a variety of experiences
- Aug. 19th, 2011South America boasts many must-see destinations
- Aug. 19th, 2011Be environmentally-aware on trips to the Galapagos
- Aug. 18th, 2011Mendoza offers a year-round holiday destination
- Aug. 17th, 2011Arequipa's eateries offer much to write home about
- Aug. 16th, 2011Animal spotting is a must on luxury holidays in South America
- Aug. 15th, 2011Corumbau offers the finest relaxation